The current owners have decided that now is the time to sell and are open to offers. So here is you opportunity to buy into a highly sought after suburb and enjoy the benefits.
The home has a captivating presence and street appeal, to the rear you have a private back garden with useful side access for the van or boat. To the other side is a generous open spaced garden calling out for your creativity and ready to use however you like, perhaps by putting in a pool.
Completely original it is neat and tidy and offered to the market to allow for improvements to be made. I believe this represents an ideal opportunity for you to upgrade and express your unique taste and style.
There are two living areas with the kitchen being the central focus, three genuine bedrooms, ensuite and family bathroom offering plenty usable space for the family. A double lock up garage with internal access provides safe and secure space for the car and equipment.
* 674 m sq. usable corner block.
* Approximately 28 years old in original condition.
* Three Double bedrooms.
* Two living zones.
* Ensuite & Family Bathroom.
* Ceiling fans, Air Conditioning to the living room.
* Entertaining Pergola to rear garden.
* Double Garage with internal access.
* Side access for extra parking.
* Short walk to Talara Primary College.
* Opposite the Park.
* Walk to the shops, public transport and medical facilities etc.
* Minutes’ drive away from Dicky and Currimundi Beach.
If you think this home could be for you I invite you to speak with me about a private viewing or come along to our next available open home, it will be a pleasure to show you through.