With a commanding corner block, side access, large shed and central location this would suit a tradie with a couple of kids looking to work from home.
Here you would have the best of both worlds, it’s a safe location where you can access the lake within 100m on the weekends and run your business from home. With three bedrooms and an office, space for the truck via the double street access and with a large shed plenty of space for the tools.
Literally a stone’s throw to Currimundi Creek, just 100 m and you have direct access to the lake making it easy to launch the Kayak. With the beautiful walkways, natural bush and options for water sports such as kayaking, stand up paddle boarding or fishing, is all on your doorstep. The pristine shores of Currimundi & Dickies Beach are also close bye and easily accessible. Positioned in a quiet leafy region of Currimundi within the sought after Talara Primary and Meridan High School zones, a prefect choice for your children's education. Kawana Health Precinct is also in close proximity so you can be assured of continued capital appreciation in the future. The home has a great layout such that you can stay connected with the family at mealtimes, whether they are watching TV, out on the patio having a drink or in the meals area nibbling on munchies, all from your centrally located kitchen. There are three substantial bedrooms with an office attached to the master which could be turned into a magnificent parent’s retreat should this be required. There is an extra-large private patio for entertaining or chilling and dad will love the option to keep the van or boat on site at the rear. He will also have a large man shed to keep him happy, what mare good one ask for?
- Three generous bedrooms plus office/parent’s retreat.
- Ensuite plus family bathroom
- Two independent living areas.
- Large centrally located kitchen.
- Beautifully matured gardens, easy to manage and very private.
- Two street access, store van to rear/side plus man sized shed.
- Quiet, safe location for children and pets. Friendly stable neighborhood.
- Many walking/bikes paths to explore.
- Close to lake for water sports, Talara school zone and within the Kawana Health Hub catchment
- Energy saving solar panels & hot water keeping power costs down.
This is a genuine good all-round family home offering plenty of space and comfort for all the family in a magical location. Please feel free to speak with me about your requirements, to view, give me a call or come along to our next open home.